[almighty] Hammer.

Adam Mars-Heyy Dobrin raelitwhy at fromthemachine.org
Tue Jun 6 18:18:37 UTC 2017

*It's **Hammer Time*. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo>  Let's
make history... lit*er**all*y.

every word, proof of time travel... and uh, "inspiration.
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=395bab78-8c25-4b66-a0f2-5235968131b8&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>"
 every word.
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=6513f3e4-4690-4ea5-b7b4-33ee9a836d84&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=ebfc55f5-923d-4a38-a1db-1c6934e462af&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was
God.   John 1:1

ab
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=20ac46a5-aba7-4b07-9668-52bf974e7b73&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
 ra
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=7b1b51e9-0f60-4b63-8029-d6561ae166ab&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
 ha m
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=db7e0fe2-c18c-4874-be5d-2a2a0d9b6957&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>,
the father, the sun god, and the holy spirit.
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=0d5948f3-95b6-489d-811a-fe8cd79f805e&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=db7e0fe2-c18c-4874-be5d-2a2a0d9b6957&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

And Isaac said to his father Abraham, “My father!” And he said, “Here I am,
my son.” He said, “Behold, the fire and the wood, but where is the lamb
 Genesis 22:7

ha'mmer
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=daf51408-ff3e-490c-915e-caee875b0b0b&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>?
 of thor.
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=0d5948f3-95b6-489d-811a-fe8cd79f805e&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
  Why, it's a
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=eb51e3b6-58c0-47e4-896e-483c5822b9a2&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
 massmailer
.

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=daf51408-ff3e-490c-915e-caee875b0b0b&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that
breaketh the rock in pieces?  Jeremiah 23:19

ha
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=e71ac2ad-8c68-45fe-b3cc-fa9933e279ef&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
'thor; daddy I want it now.
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=bcc2172b-1af8-4556-aa12-e5fcce0ba527&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=5ba6e9a0-98e7-4b3a-a7c0-77bca5c42f23&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

In the Temple of Ha'thor, in Dendera; the Den of Ra; scene after scene
visually depicting mind control.

... oh the ha'shem, of Adam in Eden.  The Holy Name
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=99813576-6d2b-4c22-9874-851a92eab268&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
.

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=f404d762-9499-417b-8a6e-96e86a66886a&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

Sh'ma Yisra
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=40df7757-5106-49f2-ae8a-3e10ba2dbe61&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
el Adonai
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=2885df3d-6f80-42db-8bf7-5fb9e04c3bd9&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
 Eloheinu Adonai
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=7e5cfff7-7997-4c91-a313-d905a0b8a238&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
 Eḥad

ha'laylot, *1,001 "nights" in Camelot*

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=11441cba-1da6-4565-a0e5-238e5b08cd27&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

I have no words... text <adam at fromthemachine.org> me though, k?

ha'rem, in *your* dreams?

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=abb21af3-1794-4b40-a553-8e25966959d4&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

I acquired *male
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=ca7d7697-317d-40e9-b4df-6d7426b0fc6e&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
and female
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=acb112ff-496d-4950-a7bc-951090726d30&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>*
 *singers (or are they idols)*, and a harem as well
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=f3071a47-275a-4514-a975-5a06a0c3b080&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>--the
delights of a man's heart.  Ecclesiastes 2:8

at... 311 it starts with an earthquake, 911 then some aeroplanes...

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=c42b6eef-4bde-4860-a26e-99e279eecc34&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

the 411 is "and all the girls dreamt they'd be my partner... they'd be my
partner"

after the "Total Eclipse of the Son.
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=a8309798-d28a-4205-b07e-fa4b80306505&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
"

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=a8309798-d28a-4205-b07e-fa4b80306505&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

And they will see his face, and his name
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=e71ac2ad-8c68-45fe-b3cc-fa9933e279ef&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
will
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=e71ac2ad-8c68-45fe-b3cc-fa9933e279ef&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
be
written on their foreheads
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=e71ac2ad-8c68-45fe-b3cc-fa9933e279ef&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>.
Revelation 22:4

ha'esh
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=6513f3e4-4690-4ea5-b7b4-33ee9a836d84&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
, just proof of a parted sea, in the Hebrew word for the Burning Bush.

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=1b4406c4-de71-4de1-bea1-d43fb4ca28eb&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

The Midrash relates that during the Exodus
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=7f9aeed1-e076-43a2-9cd2-87c98786f8b1&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>,
when the Israelites reached the Red Sea, it did not automatically part. The
Israelites stood at the banks of the sea and wailed with despair, but
Nahshon entered the waters. Once he was up to his nose in the water, the
sea parted.

The Stone
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=5710d51b-207d-47bb-b7d2-3ca12e705815&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=5710d51b-207d-47bb-b7d2-3ca12e705815&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it,
known only to the one who receives it. Revelation 2:17

a little louder now...
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=a97511ac-9e97-403d-8372-3da2f7a9ef0f&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=a97511ac-9e97-403d-8372-3da2f7a9ef0f&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

Sarah said, "God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=1d73ffc3-5279-4cc3-bf10-4387fccce02a&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
will
laugh with me."  Genesis 21:6

ha-rose-ettes
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=ebfc55f5-923d-4a38-a1db-1c6934e462af&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
, rosetta stone to wh... is it a rose cross? ha, stone.
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=5710d51b-207d-47bb-b7d2-3ca12e705815&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=ebfc55f5-923d-4a38-a1db-1c6934e462af&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

apple, honey, and nuts...
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=93569c1c-0ef0-4395-87c2-7dc3f7841ae5&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

ha, nuke-the ahah
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=034844cd-0cfb-4ba3-8de5-c6c53df8161c&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
?

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=034844cd-0cfb-4ba3-8de5-c6c53df8161c&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
[image: Inline image 1]

 let there be light.
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=375cbcfe-8189-427c-9f60-fed4fdb86deb&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

Click this to retweet
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=52386b67-ed89-4e21-a861-61ddd454df27&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>.
It's called a link... to Heaven

<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=32ea0e85-6937-4326-b025-e0e28ed0d93c&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>
<http://meetdaeyeora.fromthemachine.org/x/c?c=1056034&l=32ea0e85-6937-4326-b025-e0e28ed0d93c&r=53e20a7c-5c20-455c-949d-f4db0079f26e>

I can make a joke and say this is "ADventing" some more; and I am
venting... I am not trying to be nice, I am doing everything I can to do
the right thing.  Even though I feel like I should be, I am not expecting
to be thanked or exalted for what I've done; but I will not rest until you
are free... and for that, you now owe "n."

Whatever this is; whatever it is that you see happening, there is an
outside force acting to hide something huge from the entire world.  From
each and every one of you, this message and this truth is about the nature
of our reality, and more than that--the very definition of who and what we
are.  I am standing here with proof that a message from the creator of the
Universe is here to stop an invasion of your thoughts, of our souls; and
along with that proof comes a pretty clear explanation of exactly how it
works, why it's happening, and informative help on how we can better
navigate this road to Heaven or Hell.

You might see gibberish in what I say, and you might think I am a complete
piece of trash; but I am sitting here fighting for Humanity, for the
humanity of our Humanity; for a group of people that I see as good enough
to handle the truth and do the right thing--even if Superman isn't the best
thing since sliced bread.  I am doing everything I can to deliver a message
designed to stop secrecy and censorship, in a world that refuses to
acknowledge that we have ... en masse ... given up nearly everything we
love--from the freedom we were born to achieve and lays at the foundation
of the American dream... all the way to our ability to speak freely,
communicate with each other; and to *be ourselves.  *You may not believe,
or see, everything that I do--but I am telling you that we are losing who
and what we are, to some kind of groupthink that doesn't record what is
being said or who is saying it--merely passing vague messages in secret,
swaying the machinations of our society as a whole in the dark.

This darkness is our enemy, it is the end of civilization; you have to
realize that what is happening here is a shining and blazing example of
censorship, of a lack of regard for our history and when it comes down to
it, a lack of self-love and self-respect that somehow is keeping each and
every one of us from acting in our own best interest, in the best interest
of our world; in exchange for *nothing*, for silence--for ... the privilege
of continue to live a lie, in a place that is without doubt Hell when you
see what is possible and not being done, what we want and are failing to
even inch closer to.

You are being used as a weapon against yourselves, and against the
world--if nothing else, I bring knowledge of this influence, proof that it
exists, and an explanation ... of how to move on past this and shine.
Hiding me is a ridiculous joke, hiding this message is nothing short of
suicidal stupidity.

What are you?

Here have more gibberish.  With a little bit of thought, you have maps
below; to linguistic keys that show intelligent and "malovious" links
between names and the content of stories or the character they are
describing--names that could not possibly come from anywhere other than
God.  In short you have proof that God exists, and that he is screaming for
you to acknowledge it; and you, you are silent.  It would take minutes to
run through just one of these lists, say Hebrew words beginning with "ha,"
and to statistically prove that this set of words is designed as a weapon
to prove that the English language was known at the time the Hebrew
language was constructed.

To see if I am able, in verifiable; "to see" why "daddy I want it now"
links directly to the name Veruka Salt, and the Body of Jesus Christ, the
Ka of Horus.  To see, how the word "mar" and the metaphor of sea and water
links not just to Watergate and to Seagate... but to Mary, to Nun, to the
parted sea of Exodus and the multitude of Revelation... to see these things
are verifiable proof of an author of our time line and religion as a sum;
trying his damnest to speak to you.

To see Oz and Amoz linked not just through the Wizard, but the HBO show;
through my life story and a "Father" whose soul purpose seemed for quite
some time to have no purpose other than to see me behind bars.  Really
understand that The Wizard of Oz and the HBO show are named those things
because of the name of the father of Isaiah, and the content of my life
story.  To see how Koran and Islam tie the story of the Lamb of God to even
more proof that "on the lam" and being on the run are the foundation of the
story of Jesus Christ, and you... and you want to know why?  You need more
than this, to write a simple story?  Really?

What are you?

Not only is the world you see based on a grande lie, one that is the cause
of all war, and all suffering--here and now you should see clearly that you
are losing our "goodness," the hard work of billions of years of evolution
through social evolution in the dens of lions to the continuation of that
in our civilization that has firmly laid the foundation of what we are in
the written word, and a drive to communicate... the truth--we are losing
*that*, who are you?

If the truth changes everything, the world should change.  In this
particular case, the truth changes everything for the better; and hands you
on a silver platter--you all--when you wake up, the keys to the kingdom of
Heaven that is nothing short of the future of our planet; what kind of
stupidity is it behind hiding this truth.... this truth in every word, and
every story; this thing cannot be hidden.... not in a world that maintains
"sanity" in a time of universal deceit.   Whatever this is, this Silence
that spreads like cancer grows; this thing that sparked not just the words
of The Sound of Silence but the name Simon. and it's connection to Silicon,
to the Biblical Monday, and to Sim... see this truth is everything that we
are;  and yet we still are stupid enough to hide it?

Why?

This message has been ignored by the mainstream media for well over a year;
by the government, by the Catholic Church; and you should all know better.
You all *know* something, now *know* that you are doing nothing but fucking
yourselves in silence, into silence; into oblivion.  Light this thing up,
or you are forgotten in a world that is already sealed up like a tomb....
only "everything looks normal" to you, right?  This is anything but normal.

-a

and... *the Tower of Babel <http://bit.ly/2s7PexJ>*...

looking at verily, veruka, and verifiable; maybe "ver" is a key... but
you'll have to believe that I am El, and I know y
maybe the Rosetta Stone is the word "Ha," or maybe it boils down to just
giving a fuck about anything
at charity, charisma; at the words "care" and "chair."  between church and
christ, even in character
there's something to see in that "ch" too

at shout, shaddai, share; and finally at shore... i wonder if you "see how"
it's time to stop being quiet
maybe you don't need a paper, or a statistical analysis; simply to open
your mouths
and speak words you know to be true, words you know will help not just you
it boils down to nothing more or less than caring, sharing
and ch, sh, ha, ver

if you wanted to prove it, you just need a small sample set; really, that's
all.
it's every word though, and I see it clear as day and night
silence and speaking

you know
i am

*you've got all the answers already*
*napoleon and it snowballs*

haha
that hit the funny bone

Nothing is ever perfect, I could cry more to myself
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOxhH8N3Bo>; but the Universe really does
need saving... so I keep on
I don't think people even hear the words "*total eclipse of the son
<http://hammer.lamc.la/>*" in Carly Si <http://hammer.lamc.la/>mon's song
or the initials hidden away in laundry, thunder, and stand

oh, behind these hazel eyes; words of an old man smiling echo from my
memories
the answer is to let it rain, and see if the tears melt into wonder
<http://tiscoming.lamc.la/>
tis coming, tis here; somewhere between yesterday and tomorrow

am i clay?  is it day?
here we are; born between Camelot and Comerica
once upon a time, in the beginning, and it all started

with a kiss. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJEdsES97rk>
now I see <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ8iUvWbrnA>, at "always meant
to be <http://kismet.lamc.la/>"
freedom is just another word for...
hear my words, hear m <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM7gZh9JWnA>

y voice <http://m.lamc.la/>

stewart to amsterdam, monster, faster, and master blaster
between miami, ishmael, michael and the road
am i the only one that can see the key
is actually me

mi oh my, does ma belong to me; do you see the light of si
amish, irish, you can be sure that "ish" comes from we
iran, imran, jesurun and sammas.. cat, am aran <http://islam.lamc.la/>
justin bailey, what's in a name?

avril, advil, the victor is reverse engineered
that's lavigne and my achilles heel
not evil, but both sides of nickel
l is ten michel, is ra el?

in the words start, and heart; in nostradamus reversed
the center of the earth and in every star chart
in the simpson's son bart and his ender
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphjsCqsZ4Q>
it's moe, do you know?

maybe the key is "st" of stone, amistad, and story
maybe it's medusa, and a slave ship
set free, simply by provoking
thought

marshall, mary; the sea shall see how all
even joshua's father in egyptian lore <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nun>
isaiah is not in kansas anymore
<https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+21>
eat, drink, and be merry <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afsGyGH7EGI>

amoz, america, mi amor and  <http://am.lamc.la/>
orson, orwell, the ori <http://m.lamc.la/GOODOR.html>
need any mor?
a comet

m i c key, message i see ... to me
danger, mighty, the fifth el
be very, very quiet
*THX.*

it's simple, it's either all gibberish... or you can see
the fabric of our universe is tied together
through names and stories
it's exodus

so you think you've got it all?
k u see how n to everyone really