[almighty] donation

Cahen chambers rigobaniichambers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:33:39 UTC 2018

Hello My Dear
May i inform  you that  , i am a lawyer , Barrister and Attorney at
law to Mrs  Cahen Chambers , currently hospitalized in a hospital as a
 result of cancer.She told me to contact you based on her below
message , Now read
My purpose of writing you is because I was led by
the spirit of God to offer you the money that I have in my private
account in Abroad now that is clear that I'm approaching the last days
of my life.I'm almost 81 years old and may not even need the money
again for anything. I'm offering you the sum of $2.5 million us
dollars as a donation for the work of God and charity.When I hear from
you, I will direct you on how to receive the money. Please pray that
God will accept my soul even if I die today.

Mrs Cahen Chambers