[almighty] Shipment Details for your Item #Jun16AZ-1657626629

Order Shipping updates at prime-shippinghub11.co
Wed Jun 16 20:42:34 UTC 2021

[cid:part1.5054B283.2C94610E at prime-shippinghub11.co]

Package Details

Your recent item has been placed successfully with us!

The estimated delivery date (Thursday, June 24) is based on the handling & processing time at seller end. In certain cases, the estimated delivery date will vary.

You can check all the details for your shipment below.

Purchased by:
Email: almighty-public at redhat.com
Invoice: #Jun16AZ-1657626629
Purchase Date: 2021-06-13
ID

Shipped To:
Bob G
10040 Southridge Terrace,
Oklahoma City, OK 73159, USA

Shipment Details:
Item 2021 Apple iMac (24-inch, Apple M1 chip with 8‑core CPU and 7‑core GPU, 8GB RAM, 256GB) - Silver