Ide not recognised

Chris Kloiber ckloiber at redhat.com
Fri Apr 2 09:10:53 UTC 2004

I guess you haven't seen this bios. There are literally *NO* options in
it. I've never seen such a stripped down bios in my life. Information
fields, boot order and password are about it. eMachines believes they
know the best bios settings, so they don't let you change any. When I
tell them the bios is unusable in any 64-bit operating system, they tell
me to use the restore CD's included. They only care that it works with
32-bit Windows.

Anybody want to by a used laptop, cheap? Free bullet holes included, no
additional charge. :(

--
Chris Kloiber, RHCX
Red Hat, Inc.