Dual-booting amd64 and 32 bit x86?

Gene Czarcinski gene at czarc.net
Tue Apr 13 23:12:45 UTC 2004

On Monday 12 April 2004 14:08, Chris Kloiber wrote:
> I am now looking at the
> Pavilion zv5000z. Does anyone have any experience with that hardware on
> 64-bit Linux?

I am not sure that HP is still selling the zv5000 ... I checked their web site
and they now have something called the zv51xx ... similar but??

You might also look at the Compaq R3000z which is both similar and different.

Whatever you do I will be interested in how it works since I am also looking
to buy a Athlon64 notebook.

So far my research says that priced the way I want it is going to cost about
$1900.

Gene