Help with packages

Wayne ward wayne at inteconline.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 09:08:20 UTC 2004

Is there any support at all for 32 bit games in linux 64?
I was going to try and copy the 32 bit library files accross and use
ldconfig.

There are quiet a few packages I use on fedora core 1 (32 bit version)
That I require on fedora 64 core 1, But these are not in the distro.
What is the best way of installing these as I know if you use rpms its
best not to mix with source.
Could i get a src rpm from from fedora 32 core 1 and rebuild on the 64
bit platform??

Wayne

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 07:10, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> Gene Czarcinski (gene at czarc.net) said:
> > I put in a bunch of bugzilla reports about other packages with missing
> > updates.  However, none of those are security related.  Check bugzilla for
> > recent x86_64 reports.
>
> kudzu & iptables pushed (or will be shortly.)
>
> Bill

Best Regards,
Wayne Ward

IT Manager

Intec (UK) Ltd.
Direct Dial: +44 (0) 1524 428222
Switchboard: +44 (0) 1524 426777
Fax: +44 (0) 1524 426888

E-Mail: wayne at inteconline.co.uk
Website: www.inteconline.co.uk

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses prior to transmission
Manpower, Training and Consultancy Services
Company Registered No. 1715034
Registered Office:
Intec (UK) Ltd. York House, 76-78 Lancaster Road, Morecambe, Lancashire,
England, LA4 5QN