amd64-list Digest, Vol 3, Issue 5

Marshall Lewis marshall at novafoundry.com
Wed May 12 02:28:46 UTC 2004

Well, I've tried memtest for about 30min, I'm going to set it to run
over night once I'm done with this email...

2 questions though.. since it's ecc ram should I be running memtest with
ecc turned on? and, any idea why when I have usb enabled on the
motherboard memtest would lock the system (I discovered this when while
running memtest on the second test, the lights on my usb devices
flickered, then the computer locked).

In my first pass I did have 5 errors apparently at the same memory
address, but they didn't reappear on the second pass...

Anyway, I'll continue running it.

--
 Marshall