Help - Need a driver built against FC2 x86_64

Peter Eacmen peacmen at nexaweb.com
Sat Oct 2 16:45:35 UTC 2004

I want to install FC2 on my amd64 system.  But I have a RAID 0 array setup
with a Promise 378 (the Asus A8V integrated controller).  When I start the
FC2 install each drive is displayed seperatly.

Promise has released the source for the linux driver, but noone has built it
against the x86_64 FC2 kernel (not that I can find anyway).  Can someone
please build this for me against the default x86_64 kernel config for FC2?

The driver zip is attached, or you can download it at
http://www.promise.com/support/file/driver/1_fasttrak_tx4000_partial_source_
1.00.0.19.zip

Does anyone know how to find out what drivers are slated to be included in
FC3?

Thanks!
-peter