Which mobo to buy for 64 bit FC3 ?

Dennis Shaw dennis at dragondeveloper.com
Tue Apr 19 14:16:10 UTC 2005

Srini,

FC3 X86_64 installs and runs perfect with the following:

ASUS K8N-Deluxe
AMD64 3200+ 939
1GB KingMax DDR400 (Matched-Pair 512's)
Seagate 200GB SATA Hard Drive
GeForce FX5500 256MB Graphics Card (not sure about onboard, but this
card was only $72)

Everything was purchased at newegg.com.
Hope this helps!

Dennis

--
Dennis Shaw
System Administrator/Programmer/Webmaster