motherboards for fedora core

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Mon Jun 27 03:08:20 UTC 2005

I'm starting to think the real question now is whether Fedora Core 4 in
the x86_64 arch can take advantage of the dual-core Athlon X2 processors
that are available right now. And I'm hoping that MSI will soon release
a BIOS that supports the X2. I want to upgrade my K8N Neo2 Platinum to
the X2.

Bob Cochran