Current best recommendation for Athlon 64 motherboard?

Timothy LeBlanc timothy.leblanc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:46:04 UTC 2005

I agree with Rob. I also bought the Asus A8V-Deluxe and I'm very happy
with it. I installed FC3.

The only issue I ran into was the board has built in RAID and I wanted
to have a mirrored drive set. FC3 see's the drives fine but not as a
mirrored set as set up in the BIOS. I have looked around for drivers
for my Raid controller but have not found any yet. I can always use
the software RAID in FC3 to create my mirror set but for now I'm happy
and will continue to look for a driver.

Tim