I need help

Jeff Johnson jeff.johnson at wsm.com
Fri Oct 7 02:05:20 UTC 2005

Check the boot device order in your motherboard bios. Sounds like you
are booting from the Windows disk drive and not from the FC4 cd. If
booting from the FC4 cd, assumuing it is the correct image and was
burned to media correctly, you will see isolinux start briefly and then
the main Fedora install boot screen. It will be very obvious..