single RHEL 4 boot CD

Mark Hammerton mhammerton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 23:37:07 UTC 2006

i finally created a boot cd that will boot up and it uses the ks.cfg file on
the cd so it does a complete install with out me beiing there. however after
i install it instructs me to reboot and when i go to reboot it doesnt come
grub starts to load and but nothing is install except a few folders under
the root directory but no files or any of the packages are install before i
reboot i checked the red hat installation screen and go this off of it

*not all packages in hdlist had order tag

File descriptor 3 left open

the file descriptor on list from 1 until 31

No volume groups found

these ar eth errors that i see on the screen from.

can anyone help me out as to what they think my problem may be.
everything would be greatly appreciated