OpenGL = IP mindfield, Intel is problem #1, vendors need to adhere to LSB -- WAS: Kernel source

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Tue Apr 25 15:43:27 UTC 2006

Tamal Kanti Nath <tamal.nath at gmail.com> wrote:
> Freespire supports MP3, Windows Media, QuickTime, Java, Flash,
> Real, nVidia drivers, Adobe Acrobat Reader. That is something like
> what SuSE 10.0 offers. So, what is special in Freespire ?

Is this what OpenSuSE offers, in a freely downloadble CD/repository?
Or just what SuSE offers, in a _retail_ box?

*HUGE* difference!

It means Linspire has secured the legal rights to
_freely_redistribute_ the software without charge or signed agreement.

--
Bryan J. Smith   Professional, Technical Annoyance
b.j.smith at ieee.org    http://thebs413.blogspot.com