Reliable 2 cpu 275 HE motherboards

Richard Emberson remberson at edgedynamics.com
Wed Mar 22 13:56:35 UTC 2006

I've been procrastinating for about 2 years but now
I'm ready to upgrade. I'd like at least a 2 cpu
275 HE system running Linux only.
8xx's don't make sense (from what I can see) unless one
wants 4 cpus so the 275 look the best.
Reading about all the cooling issues I figure an HE
component ought to be a better Summertime solution.
Suggestions.

RME

may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
copies of the original message.