fedora problem

kallol maji kalloltukai2004 at yahoo.co.in
Sun May 14 18:34:46 UTC 2006

I' ve a machine with the following conf.----

  1 AMD64 bit processor
  2. 80GB Samsung Sata HDD
  3. MSI RS480 motherboard
  4. 512Mb RAM
  5.Sony DVD-RW
  6. Samsung Cd-ROM

  OS--
  Windows XP professional

  Fedora Core 4 (x86_64) ------ previously

  I ' ve previously installed Fedora core 4 (x86_64) bit version without any problem
  But recently when I'm trying to reinstall it it's not getting installed
  With APIC mode on....... while getting ready for installation it's givving

  "Disabling IRQ #180"

  After I disabled the APIC mode........

  while installing the Sata_silicon driver it 's giving.........

  "Disabling IRQ #10" (most probably IDE Controller)

  I'm really surprised and tried many things but can't still install it . Although it got installed fine  without problem at the first time..

  plz help.........I've an exam in near future and need LINUX