Upgrade from Fedora Core 6 686 to 64bit Remotely

Steve Totaro stotaro at mail.schoffstall.com
Mon Jun 25 19:13:40 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I am new to the 64 bit world.  I have installed Fedora Core 6 on a Dell
1435 with two Dual Core AMD Opeterons.  I was not thinking at the time
and just used the Fedora Core 6 DVD that I had laying around.  This just
happens to be the 32 bit version.

The server is in a CoLo quite a distance from where I am and I am hoping
there is a way I can upgrade the OS to 64 bit without having to go there
and pop in a DVD.

Anyone have any ideas?  I have searched google with no results, maybe I
just don't have the correct search terms, or it is not possible.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro