Building docs CD

I have put the docs packages into my repository of packages for installing via
NFS. I've tried to use that repository as the source for building mew CD images
with updates applied.

Unfortunately the docs get put on disk 2 which is then, like those feets, too
big.

Is there something I've missed?

--
Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my disposition.

If you don't like being told you're wrong,
	be right!