Anaconda slightly broken

I don't know how you chaps build full RHL CD sets, but I don't reckon the
version of Anaconda that shipped with RHL 7.2 does it.

For me splitdistro dies when it can't find the SRPMS directory for disk 3.

 147  print "Creating directories %s %s %s/SRPMS %s/RedHat/RPMS" % (disc1Dir,
disc1SrcDir, disc2SrcDir, disc2Dir)
   148
   149  os.system("mkdir -p %s %s/SRPMS %s/SRPMS %s/RedHat/RPMS" %
   150              (disc1Dir, disc1SrcDir, disc2SrcDir, disc2Dir))

line 147 is some debugging code I added. Line 149 (I think it was previously
148) needs to read as in this snippet.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my disposition.

If you don't like being told you're wrong,
	be right!