Re: Anaconda slightly broken

John Summerfield wrote:

I don't know how you chaps build full RHL CD sets, but I don't reckon the version of Anaconda that shipped with RHL 7.2 does it.

For me splitdistro dies when it can't find the SRPMS directory for disk 3.

147 print "Creating directories %s %s %s/SRPMS %s/RedHat/RPMS" % (disc1Dir, disc1SrcDir, disc2SrcDir, disc2Dir)
148
149 os.system("mkdir -p %s %s/SRPMS %s/SRPMS %s/RedHat/RPMS" %
150 (disc1Dir, disc1SrcDir, disc2SrcDir, disc2Dir))

line 147 is some debugging code I added. Line 149 (I think it was previously 148) needs to read as in this snippet.

I just create an empty SRPMS directory in the same directory that includes the i386/ directory:

mkdir -p SRPMS/SRPMS

That should satisfy splitdistro.

Forrest

P.S. Can we get the headers on this list fixed, so that when I hit reply it will reply to the list, and not to the sender?