Re: kickstart

> Dear Friend,
>  Pleases call me Swankong.I am a Chinese.I am a user of
>  RedHat linux.
>  I want to cutomisze RedHat Linux Kickstart CDrom so
>  that I can remove some RPMS on the original CD and add
>  some my own RPMS to it.In this way, I can install my
>  RPMS during the installation time.
>  What should I do to carry out this goal? Shall I
>  modify anaconda program or only modify some
>  configuration files? Would you give me some
>  suggestion?
>  Thanks.
> Swankong

Swankong

I've played that game a bit.

I added packages by inserting them in the tree and manually upgrading the comps
file before building the tree.

The comps file is a structured text file - your favourite text editor will do a
fine job of changing it.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my disposition.

If you don't like being told you're wrong,
	be right!