Re: Using Installation Media during Install.

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Ron Reeder wrote:

> Warning: This is not strictly an Anaconada issue. It is an installation
>          configuration issue - So, I think it relates.
>
> I and many people here have attempted to use directories off the
> installation media  (i.e. CDROM) during the %post kickstart portion
> of the install.

You're right, but you could use "%post --nochroot" to get a postinstall
script that's outside of the chroot.

Erik

|            "Who is John Galt?" - Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand		      |
|  Linux Application Development  --  http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad   |