Re: ValueError: unpack list of wrong size

On Tuesday 20 August 2002 06:26, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> Without the comps file it's hard to say, but it's definitely a malformed
> comps file looking for a line with a '{' where there isn't one.

<Grump>
Anaconda doesn't like
 ? KDE
  {
    kljettool
    klpq
  }

and I don't like
  ? KDE {
    kljettool
    klpq
  }

because then I can't so easily see when I have my braces properly matched;-{
Okay, installing again. Thanks for the help.

Cheers
John.

Please, no off-list mail. You will fall foul of my spam treatment.