Re: ValueError: unpack list of wrong size

On Mon, 2002-08-19 at 22:33, John wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 August 2002 06:26, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> > Without the comps file it's hard to say, but it's definitely a malformed
> > comps file looking for a line with a '{' where there isn't one.
>
> <Grump>
> Anaconda doesn't like
[snip]
> because then I can't so easily see when I have my braces properly matched;-{
> Okay, installing again. Thanks for the help.

The old comps format died for a variety of reasons, not the least of
which was the physical impossibility of validating with anything other
than comps.py.  Which reminds me, I should work on updateing the dtd for
the new comps stuff in Limbo...  :)

Jeremy