Re: Mulitple %post within ks.cfg

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Greg Fischer wrote:

> I was able to use two %post statements within the ks.cfg successfully

This is supported, primarily to let you have multiple ones with different
options. You should be able to have an arbitrary number of them just fine,
executed in the order they are listed.

Erik

|            "Who is John Galt?" - Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand		      |
|  Linux Application Development  --  http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad   |