Re: customisation of "waiting" images

> On Wed, 2002-08-21 at 07:54, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> > b) is there some way I can make anaconda fall back to the python debugger
> > (ie, make Gdk-ERRORs non-critical somehow)
>
> What version of anaconda are you hacking on?  And what pygnome and pygtk
> packages are you using?

The standard ones from red hat 7.3.
I did do customizations, though - basically I renamed everything to
DD-anaconda, and changed graphics and stuff, as well as a little bit of
code (but not in progress_gui)

> > d) I also went back and replaced my custom images with the standard redhat
> > ones, but I still get the same error.  Maybe I did something else wrong ?
>
> Try not using any images at all.  The code will just display a default
> pixmap for the duration of the package install.

Ok, will try that too.  As a side note, I added some debug statements, and
it *is* picking up the right pixmaps, because it fills the pixmap array
with the right filenames every time I change stuff.

Thomas

Say what you mean
or you won't mean a thing to me
<-*- thomas apestaart org -*->