modifying anaconda for supporting another language install

Hi,
  I want to modify, anaconda in Redhat 7.3.94 ( null ), to have Hindi
language option installation language. How do I go about it. I have
added Hindi entries in  lang-names , lang-table , also doing a
translation of anaconda.po
Any pointers on how to rebuild & install anaconda in stage2.img .
 Also how are hdstg1.img & stage2.img  made.

Thanks,
Karunakar