Anacond 7.3.94 comps

Alright you RedChaps. What tools do we use to examine and modify the flash new
comps files?

I've installed (null) Everything, and I don't see anything in the anaconda
packages.

Surely there's something better then ed.

--

Cheers
John.

Please, no off-list mail. You will fall foul of my spam treatment.