How to make a bootable RH8.0 CD with a customed kernel

hi, all
    I want to make a bootable RH8.0 CD with a customed kernel. And I
noticed that some friend have write a document in anaconda-dev-list about
how to make a bootable RH8.0 CD with a customed kernel, but I can not find
that mail now? Do some one still have it and forword it to me?

Many thanks.

Yang Liu

   Super Server Business Dept. Legend Group Limited
   Tel.: (086) 010-6298 8888 ext. 1382

   Mobile:(086) 13911516367

   Mail:  liuyangc legend com