Hopeing I got the right group

Hey to all on the mailing list.  My name is Trinity
and I am trying to start a website.  What I have
started is small and doesnt have much, but I would
appreciate it if you guys would help me out,  By
joining my mailing list I have on my web site, I can
email you when I do more work on it, and then you
could look it over and give me your input, or activly
participate in the web site.

Thanks for anyone who wants to help

Http://hometown.aol.com/asktrinity

this is a temporary spot for it.  I am working on
getting a name for it, and getting it its own spot on
the web.