Re: help

Armond Nazarian wrote:
Hi
i installed red hat8 on my pc and i use a disket to
boot the red hat,my disket damaged and i cant use red
hat linux without it,how can i creat a new start up
disket?

Boot from the CD and type in `linux rescue` at the prompt. Enter your language and keyboard, and then mount your system. Once it is mounted, type in `chroot /mnt/sysimage`. Then type in `mkbootdisk 2.4.18-14` (or use whatever kernel you have installed--check in /lib/modules). That should create a boot disk.

Forrest