"recompiling" /usr/lib/anaconda python scripts

Hello,

I've made changes to a few of the scripts in /usr/lib/anaconda. Now, of
course, I would like those changes to take effect in my custom RH 9 cd.
I rebuilt my custom CD after making the changes, but the changes were
not there. How can I ensure that any updates I make to
/usr/lib/anaconda/* are included when I rebuild the CD?

I even tried removing the old .pyc and .pyo files in hopes that they
would be regenerated during the build, but no such luck. Where is
anaconda getting these script's info from?

Thank you!

Chris