Re: kickstart cdrom install does not work

Hi,

Thank you for all those who wrote to me.  I think I
better add more detail to my problem:

- I am trying to boot from a kickstart diskette where
my ks.cfg is located
- Once the kickstart diskette boots up, I want the
installation to get the Redhat installation files (and
RPMS) from the CDROM.
- I already tried putting in ks.cfg inside /tmp of the
initrd.img image in the floppy but it still did not
work
- My syslinux.cfg looks like the following:

  default ks
  prompt 0
  label ks
          kernel vmlinuz