ftp and methodData

In loader.c, it looks like the only code to put stuff into
loaderData->methodData from the command line is for NFS. There's a comment:
"/* JKFIXME: handle other methods too, and not here... */." I want to use
this for FTP, so I was going to quick put in a bit to make it cope with ftp
URLs, but the "and not here" gives me pause.

Jeremy, how high on your "fixme" list is this bit? I presume you have some
sort of more elegant solution in mind; is it worth my while to hack up a
quick-and-dirty "do ftp too" patch?