Error while installing my own CD

 hi,I am burning my own rdhat 8.0 cd(the first one)
 I copy all the contents of the first cd to /cd1

 then I create the iso file and use cdrecord to burn my own cd
 but when I use the new cd to make installitaiton,an error bellow comes up

      An error occurred unmounting the  CD.Please make
      sure you're not accessing /mnt/source from the shell
      on tty2 and then click OK to retry.

what is wrong?
http://www.linuxmail.org/