Re: How to run ananconda in debug mode

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, G, Sumanth wrote:

> hi,
>
>    I am new to anoconda, could any body tell me how do i run anaconda in
> debug mode.

Basically to test some changes you've made: run it in test mode, eg
./anaconda --test --method nfs://path/to/install/tree
and if you want test the actual installation as well do chroot installs by
adding '--rootpath /var/tmp/test-install' to the options. There's also
--debug option which turns on some additional debugging output.

--
	- Panu -