Trademarks

Is there a list anywhere of all the packages that need to be
removed/modified to allow distribution of a modified Red Hat Linux?

I know that redhat-logos always needs to be removed, and that several of
the anaconda packages need modification/replacement.  Also, obviously,
redhat-release needs to be changed/replaced, and rpmdb-redhat should be
regenerated.  Also, in the past, grub/lilo needed changing in the past
but the versions in rawhide put the splash screens in redhat-logos,
which should remove the need to modify them.

Does redhat-artwork need to have the name "Bluecurve" changed?  Are
there other packages people have noticed that I'm missing?

Thanks.
Peter