Build Install

Hello
 I am trying to make a custom build CD for RedHat 8.0.  Up until Red Hat 7.3
we had the cdboot.img which the CD would use to emulate the 2.88M floppy.
However in RedHat 8.0 that does not exist. I wanted to know where I would
have to place the ks.cfg file to automate the install  process. What entry
would I have to add in the isolinux.cfg file for the kickstart file.

 Please advise.

Thanks,
Sameer.