ks.cfg

Hello
        I am trying to make a custom build of the cd, with the kick start
file on the cdrom. I have placed the kickstart file almost everywhere on the
cdrom but it always asks me the question about "Choose a language for
installation". Could someone please let me know where the kickstart file
should be placed and what the append command should look like.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Sameer.