ks.cfg

Hello
        I am trying to make a custom build of the cd, with the kick start
file on the cdrom. I have placed the kickstart file almost everywhere on the
cdrom but it always asks me the question about "Choose a language for
installation". Could someone please let me know where the kickstart file
should be placed and what the append command should look like.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Sameer.

ps. Sorry that my clock was skewed in the earlier mail.