Re: WHERE IS DISKDRUID AND FDISK ON A REDHAT 8.0 CD

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 08:34:38PM +0100, Pierrot wrote:
> hi all thank you for your help on MAKE MY OWN REDHAT 7.2 CD all is ok, I
> have my own Redhatcd :))

Hi. First, you're still shouting -- there's no need for ALL CAPS.

> Know I have to take the fdisk and diskdruid folder on a red hat 8.0 cd and
> put them to my own red hat 7.2 cd . I don't know which folder i must take
> and replace on my cd I want to do this because on the red hat 8.0 we can
> choose LVM on diskdruid Thanks in advance for your response

Second, it's much much much much much more complicated than that -- you
can't just drag some newer components from one version and drop them into
the older one. That'd be *nice*, but software in general isn't at that state
yet.