DELL Optiplex Gx260

Dear Sirs,

I have tried to install Red Hat Linux 8.0 in a new
DELL Optiplex GX260 computer, but the anaconda installer program
sends the message:
I cannot display this video mode,
and the computer crashes.

I tried to install Linux in text mode, but when the configuration
of the video card comes, the text mode crashes and there is a message
that says I have to report this bug to a mailing list.

It seems to be the problem is that Red Hat Linux 8.0 does not support
this type of computer and hardware.

What can I do, then??

Thank you for your help.