kickstart kernel replaced -> new partitions not mounted..?

Hi folks,

I've seen a few people asking this question on the list before, but haven't
seen a solution for it. I'll ask again. :)

I've put a new kernel into the RedHat 7.3 kickstart image (for a new tg3.o
driver) and things look good right up until the package installation. The
drives get partitioned as expected, but don't get mounted at /mnt/sysimage.
Anaconda then complains that I don't have enough disk space for the
installation.

I did notice that /mnt/sysimage/proc/pts and /mnt/sysimage/proc get mounted.
Why, then, is Anaconda skipping the new physical partitions?

In this case, making the jump to 8.0 isn't an option.

Thanks for any help!
-lars

lars damerow
pixar animation studios
button pusher
lars-rhdevel pixar com

"Mathematicians are machines which turn coffee into theorems."

- Paul Erdös