Re: kickstart kernel replaced -> new partitions not mounted..?

Cool! This is very helpful.

I'm booting the machines over PXE, though--do I need to update the netstg*.img
files instead? I copied the modules.cgz from my PXE initrd.img file (since it
seems that their contents need to be identical) but still got the same
disk space error.

Thanks for the help,
lars

>From Werner Puschitz <wp puschitz com>, Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 02:42:08PM -0500:
>
> You also need to upgrade the modules in stage.img on your Kickstart
> server. Otherwise it can't load other modules like ext3, etc.
> Run lsmod and you probably see that ext3, jbd haven't been loaded.
> Because of that it can't format the disks and you get the error message
> that you don't have enough disk space.
>
> Check out my procedure at:
> http://www.puschitz.com/Kickstart.shtml
>
> Werner

lars damerow
pixar animation studios
button pusher
lars-rhdevel pixar com

Somewhere they're meeting on a pinhead, calling you an angel,
calling you the nicest things...