FW: Error during install with updated 8.0 images

Hi!

 I get a reply that says: "Unable top read the disc checksum from the
primary volume descriptor". In the meantime I also found out, that the
installation cannot mount CD3 because there seems to be a problem with
rockridge extensions. Wierd, I though everything was OK. CD3 is created the
exact same way as CD2, and files from that CD installs without problems...

/Brian