comps.xml hdlist

Hi,

I am a beginner at building a RedHat CD.
I need some help,
I need to create "A" customised RedHat CD ROM, which will self install all the RedHat packages needed without any user intervention.
Here's what I have done so far.
I have installed RedHat 8 with the packages I need. the no of packages comes to 268
I have my ks.cfg in which I have included these 268 rpms.
I have put my ks.cfg in the root directory of my  build directory and in the initrd.img file
I have put the 268 rpms in the build/RedHat/RPMS folder.
I have got anaconda and anaconda-runtime installed.
I have dumped the isolinux dir in my root directory.

What I wanted to know was Do I have to edit my comps.xml or hdlist and hdlist2
Since the rpms are not any updated rpms, they are the original rpms, the only difference is that I have taken the 268 rpms from the 3 CD's.
By the way what is hdlist2, Why are there 2 files now.
what is buildinstall.
Where do I get info like this.

Regards,
Keith
--------
The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming dragon.
--------