Re: Fw: comps.xml

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Keith Fernandez wrote:

> This is the 3rd time I have posted this question.
> Was the question I asked too silly or is it that the answer is not available.
> Please let me know.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Keith

i can't answer the question at this moment, but i am, as we speak,
reading the HOWTO at www.tldp.org on how to build a customized set
of red hat cds, and there is a section on the comps file which i
haven't got to yet.

if you figure out the answer first, let us know.

rday

p.s.  that HOWTO at TLDP is fairly recent (2002-10-28), and covers
RH 8.0, so i'm assuming it will tell me all i need to know.