From: Keith Fernandez
To: anaconda-devel-list redhat com
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 2:05 PM
Subject: Fw: comps.xml

Hi All,

I was just wondering,
Is it possible to create a customised CD of RPMS from the 3 CD's and just running genhdlist and not making any changes to the comps.xml file.
Would it work.

Why is the comps.rpm situated on the RedHat CD in RedHat/base/.

Regards,
Keith
--------
The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming dragon.
--------