Re: Fw: comps.xml

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Adam Haberlach wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 10:04:52AM +0800, John wrote:
> > On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Keith Fernandez wrote:
> >
> > > This is the 3rd time I have posted this question.
> > > Was the question I asked too silly or is it that the answer is not available.
> > yes
>
> 	Sorry, Keith.  This list seems to be used mainly for arguing
> about the legality of creating custom distributions by people
> who aren't lawyers.
>
> 	If you find a place to get your questions answered, I'd
> like to know, because I'm certainly not getting any useful
> information out of this crowd.

Sorry Adam but people on this list have also other things to do than
trying to guess why the installer crashes for you "after I patched the
kernel somewhat", like figuring out why does it crash for *me* after
certain kernel patches and a few other modifications :)

You get to ask but you dont get to demand answers on a public mailing list
where nobody's paid to do the support for you. There are RH-people of
course on this list but creating customized RH-based distributions never
was an officially supported thing...

--
	- Panu -