Re: buildinstall

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, Keith Fernandez wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> I dont think that matters, I have tried that.
> got the same errors.
> Maybe I will just use the images from the CD and not rebuild the installer.
> I have got genhdlist to work fine, so I think I am ok.

that's odd.  my genhdlist and buildinstalls have been working fine
when i invoke them in the expected way.

more later after i do more research.

rday

p.s.  i really don't want to bore people to tears with more
postings regarding building custom installs.  i'm more than
happy to move this to a more appropriate forum if there
is one.

i just find that understanding and documenting how to *build*
a CD install set helps me understand how the installation process
works.